HDFS >> mail # dev >> Replacing the JSP web UIs to HTML 5 applications

+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-22, 22:59
+
Luke Lu 2013-10-25, 17:02
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-26, 02:31
+
Colin McCabe 2013-10-28, 18:16
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-28, 22:57
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-28, 23:10
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-28, 23:06
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-28, 23:18
+
Haohui Mai 2013-10-28, 23:58
Re: Replacing the JSP web UIs to HTML 5 applications
Isn't using JMX to expose JSON for the web UI misusing JMX?

I would think a more appropriate approach would be having /JMX for
monitoring integration and a /JSON end point for the UI data.

Thanks.

Alejandro
+
Zheng, Kai 2013-10-29, 12:22