Sqoop >> mail # user >> Zero rows imported while doing Mysql to Hive import

Re: Zero rows imported while doing Mysql to Hive import
Hi Siddharth,
using directory in LOAD DATA command is completely valid. You can find more information about the command in Hive documentation [1]. I would estimate that your issue might be more with parsing the data rather than accessing them when you are able to see the rows, just with incorrect values.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/LanguageManual+DML