Hive, mail # user - about hive limit optimization settings

+
Wu, James C. 2013-01-24, 23:12
Re: about hive limit optimization settings
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-25, 06:13
hive has a feature for data sampling where you actually don't read the
entire table but sample of the table.
I suppose these parameters belong to those queries.

more you can read at
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-sampling.html

--
Nitin Pawar