Hive >> mail # user >> about hive limit optimization settings

Re: about hive limit optimization settings
hive has a feature for data sampling where you actually don't read the
entire table but sample of the table.
I suppose these parameters belong to those queries.

more you can read at
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-sampling.html

--
Nitin Pawar