Hi Matthias,

I'm currently reading the dml script MNIST LeNet example and got some
questions. I hope that you could help me out of them.

1) Is it possible to define a matrix containing the variables? Because I'm
wondering how to represent the model as a parameter for the "paramserv"
function.
2) What is the role of bias? Why we need it?

Additionally, I have added some updates in JIRA for SYSTEMML-2083 and hope
to get some feedback. Thanks!

Regards,
Guobao