From a scalar operation perspective, you could of course emulate XOR via
AND, OR, and negation. However, you might want to write anyway a java-based
UDF to efficiently implement this recursive operator.

Down the road, we can think about a generalization of our existing
cumulative operations such as cumsum, cumprod, cummax, to arbitrary cell
computations and aggregation functions, which would be useful for quite a
number of applications.

Regards,
Matthias

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 5:59 AM, Janardhan Pulivarthi <