Pig >> mail # user >> Pig cannot resolve BamUDFLoader

+
Mehmet Belgin 2013-04-22, 21:06
Re: Pig cannot resolve BamUDFLoader
Looks like that loader is related to and available from :
http://seqpig.sourceforge.net/

I don't believe the BamUdfLoader is native to pig.

-b
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Mehmet Belgin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
https://github.com/bearrito
@barrettsmash