Hive >> mail # user >> how to split the value of hbase into hive

+
ylyy-1985 2012-04-18, 07:36
Re: how to split the value of hbase into hive
you can use the inbuilt udf split(string str, string pat) to split the
string with the separator you want. It returns the array and you can access
the array and insert array elements in the hive table

--
Nitin Pawar
+