Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release

Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release
On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Bobby Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have built an RC0 for 0.23.3 and am calling a vote on it

Hi Bobby,
   I noticed that you created a branch-0.23.3. The pattern we have
used in Hadoop is that there is a release branch that is for a minor
release (branch-0.23) and tags for the release candidates
(release-0.23.3-rc0) and releases (release-0.23.3). Generally, the RM
freezes the minor branch while they are trying to get the right set of
patches together for the release candidate.

-- Owen
+
Robert Evans 2012-09-10, 19:19
+