HBase >> mail # user >> Development work focused on HFile v2

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-11-03, 21:34
+
Doug Meil 2012-11-03, 22:38
Re: Development work focused on HFile v2

There is some design doc there.

Also, I know Mikhail Bautin has done some presentations on HFile v2,
as have some other folks from FB.  Some digging on google might turn
up some decks/videos from HUGS, etc.

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Doug Meil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Hbase RefGuide has a big entry in the appendix on Hfile v2.
>

> On 11/3/12 5:34 PM, "Marcos Ortiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Regards to all HBase users.
>>I'm looking for all available information about the current development
>>of HFile
>>version 2 to write a blog post talking about the main differences
>>between HFile and
>>HFile version 2.
>>What I'm looking for?
>>- JIRA issues
>>- Research papers
>>- General discussions about this topic
>>
>>Any help is welcome.
>>Thanks
>>--
>>
>>Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
>>about.me/marcosortiz <http://about.me/marcosortiz>
>>@marcosluis2186 <http://twitter.com/marcosluis2186>
>>

>>10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS
>>INFORMATICAS...
>>CONECTADOS AL FUTURO, CONECTADOS A LA REVOLUCION
>>
>>http://www.uci.cu
>>http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/universidad_uci

+
rajesh babu chintaguntla 2012-11-04, 02:32
+
宾莉金 2012-11-04, 03:55