Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZOOKEEPER-1732 workaround?

+
Marshall McMullen 2013-10-03, 16:46
Re: ZOOKEEPER-1732 workaround?
Flavio made a suggestion on the jira to simply restart the current leader.
It worked! Within a few seconds everything sorted itself out. Thanks so
much for the amazingly prompt reply. Love this community! :).
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Marshall McMullen <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We've just hit ZOOKEEPER-1732 (server cannot join an established ensemble
> with quorum) and are trying to find a workaround since we do not have that
> patch applied. Has anyone had any success working around this issue?
> Perhaps restarting all ZK servers to force a new round of leader election?
> Any other ideas? Really appreciate any advice...
>
> Thanks!

+
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-03, 17:07
+