HBase, mail # dev - Clearing the .tmp directory on master startup

Re: Clearing the .tmp directory on master startup
Matteo Bertozzi 2013-03-25, 12:08
snapshots knows about the /hbase/.tmp directory but unless you remove the
files
without archiving or move to a location that is not the original one
everything is fine.

for me is ok moving the .tmp deletion later.
do you want to restore the unfinished delete instead instead of finishing
the deletion?