MapReduce, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-10-07, 07:00
+
Bobby Evans 2013-10-07, 15:20
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-07, 18:42
+
Tassapol Athiapinya 2013-10-07, 19:07
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-07, 19:21
+
Ramya Sunil 2013-10-07, 21:42
+
Devaraj k 2013-10-09, 12:05
+
Chris Douglas 2013-10-09, 08:29
+
Thomas Graves 2013-10-08, 13:48
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-10-08, 22:13
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.2.0
Zhijie Shen 2013-10-09, 07:10
+1 (non-binding)

Built the source files, tried Hadoop-1 examples on it, ran some MR jobs
while RM restarted on a single-node cluster and checked JHS.

Zhijie

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
Steve Loughran 2013-10-09, 08:28
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-10-10, 17:06
+
Bikas Saha 2013-10-10, 17:18
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-10, 17:59
+
Jian He 2013-10-10, 20:12
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-10-09, 14:39
+
Kihwal Lee 2013-10-09, 14:24
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-09, 21:34
+
Jason Lowe 2013-10-09, 14:45
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-10-13, 16:26
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-10-13, 17:37
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-10-13, 22:32
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-10-15, 06:03