Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: how to benchmark the whole hadoop cluster performance?

Re: how to benchmark the whole hadoop cluster performance?
There's also this: https://github.com/palominolabs/benchpress

Which I really would like to integrate into Bigtop someday
and make available as a tool for Hadoop ecosystem
benchmarking.

Thanks,
Roman.