Sqoop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] documentation formats

+
Kathleen Ting 2012-06-20, 23:25
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-06-20, 23:30
+
Jagat Singh 2012-06-21, 03:56
+
Kathleen Ting 2012-06-21, 05:36
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-06-21, 17:05
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-06-22, 06:19
Re: [DISCUSS] documentation formats
Olivier Lamy 2012-06-22, 08:36
Just note maven xdoc has more features :-).
For screenshot/images you don't have any way to specify width or
height with apt whereas it's possible with xdoc.

IMHO It depends on doc use case. And with maven it's possible to mix
apt and xdoc.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com