HDFS, mail # user - RE: How to shuffle (Key,Value) pair from mapper to multiple reducer

RE: How to shuffle (Key,Value) pair from mapper to multiple reducer
Samir Kumar Das Mohapatra... 2013-03-13, 09:01
Use can use Custom Partitioner for that same.

Regards,
Samir.

From: Vikas Jadhav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 March 2013 14:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to shuffle (Key,Value) pair from mapper to multiple reducer
Hi
I am specifying requirement again with example.

I have use case where i need to shufffle same (key,value) pair to multiple reducers
For Example  we have pair  (1,"ABC") and two reducers (reducer0 and reducer1) are there then

by default this pair will go to reduce1 (cause  (key % numOfReducer) = (1%2) )
how i should shuffle this pair to both reducer.

Also I willing to change the code of hadoop framework if Necessory.

Thank you