Avro >> mail # dev >> Reserving more keywords in Avro Object Container Files?

Reserving more keywords in Avro Object Container Files?
Hey folks,

I currently reserve "schema", "codec", and "sync" in the container
files.  As part of AVRO-135, I could imagine an application wanting to
set "codec.compression_level" or some such.  One thing we could do
(before 1.3 is released) is reserve "avro.*", forever.  Thoughts?

-- Philip