HBase >> mail # user >> FuzzyRowFilter with ColumnRangeFilter

Re: FuzzyRowFilter with ColumnRangeFilter
The umask for set to 0002 instead of 0022. After updating it, the tests ran
fine.
Viral, who has opened another thread with title "FilterList: possible bug
in getNextKeyHint" will submit the test and the patch

Thanx.

Regards,
Premal Shah.