Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1

+
Mike Percy 2013-06-25, 02:30
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-28, 05:57
+
Ashish 2013-06-27, 01:55
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1
+1

 - Verified sigs & checksums
 - Verified that all jars are accounted for in LICENSE file
 - RELEASE-NOTES / CHANGELOG look ok
 - Unit tests pass
 - Binary artifact runs with default config template file

Mike
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Ashish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +1
>
> verified checksum
> build from source, working fine.
>
> RAT check doesn't like me and complains about .gitignore file. Maybe
> someone can check it in clean environment.
> I tried verifying the source tarball content with the git tag content, but
> didn't had success with it.
>

> On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Mike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > This is the fourth release for Apache Flume as a top-level project,
> > version 1.4.0. We are voting on release candidate RC1.
> >
> > It fixes the following issues:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=756924e96ace470289472a3bdb4d87e273ca74ef
> >
> > *** Please cast your vote within the next 72 hours ***
> >
> > The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5, *.sha1)
> > for the source and binary artifacts can be found here:
> >   http://people.apache.org/~mpercy/flume/apache-flume-1.4.0-RC1/
> >
> > Maven staging repo:
> >   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflume-067/
> >
> > The tag to be voted on:
> >

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commit;h=756924e96ace470289472a3bdb4d87e273ca74ef
> >
> > Flume's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release is here:
> >   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flume/dist/KEYS
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mike
> >

> --