Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume Documentation Tasks

Re: Flume Documentation Tasks
Hi,

I wondering why you guys doesn't take a look into the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Developer+Section

We've a overview about all open Jira there + links for developers

- Alex

On Feb 4, 2013, at 10:41 PM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is one https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1521 which has a
> partial patch and would be a good one to get started with.
>
> I think we could add some examples to the guides, for example how to setup
> log4j to and flume so as the data ends up in HDFS.
>
> Brock
>

> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Steve Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Dear Dev list, I am quite excited about what Flume has to offer and would
>> like to get involved. I apologise if this is not the correct list to
>> forward this to however I was hoping i could get an idea of what
>> documentation or low level tasks need to be done as a priority.
>>
>> Happy to just dive into jira if that's the best place to start.
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Steven Yates

Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com