Hadoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: Hbase

Hi All

I have a requirement to make my Hbase system real time to the closest
extent possible and get the incremental updates every 15 mins

I need Key value pairs in a tree structure format and hence chosen Hbase to
be a better option.

How frequently can I run the Hbase refresh the incremental updates. Will
the incremental updates to Hbase cost me more

Please let me know if Cassandra is a better fit over Hbase in such scenario.

Appreciate your help

Thanks,
Burberry