Hive, mail # user - How to load .xls file

Re: How to load .xls file
Nitin Pawar 2012-10-23, 11:18
convert xls to csv files and then load into hive

or if your column  valus contain "comma" then you may have to use a
different column separator. But that means you will need to write some
code

--
Nitin Pawar