HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase wire compatibility

Re: HBase wire compatibility
While working on keeping bw compatibility for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5371, I realized that it might
be a good idea to include the co-processor interfaces into the scope as
well. Although they are marked as advanced API's, and even if you wrap them
under some java class, there will be need to access the functionality from
clients, and they should be treated the same way as 3 and 4. Just something
to consider until Thursday, I'll try to be there as well.

Thanks,
Enis