+1 (binding)

> source

- verify file (signature, MD5, SHA)
-- source, tar.gz : OK
-- source, zip : OK

- extract file
-- source, tar.gz : OK
-- source, zip : OK

- diff-ing extracted files between tar.gz and zip : OK

- build source with JDK 7
-- source, tar.gz : OK

- build source dist
-- source, tar.gz : OK

- build binary dist
-- source, tar.gz : OK

> binary

- verify file (signature, MD5, SHA)
-- binary, tar.gz : OK
-- binary, zip : OK

- extract file
-- source, tar.gz : OK
-- source, zip : OK

- diff-ing extracted files between tar.gz and zip : OK

- launch daemons : OK

- run RollingTopWords (local) : OK

- run RollingTopWords (remote) : OK
  - activate / deactivate / rebalance / kill : OK
  - logviewer (worker dir, daemon dir) : OK
  - change log level : OK
  - thread dump, heap dump, restart worker :
  - log search : OK

Most critical issue in 1.0.5 has been verified: upgrade from Storm 1.0.4 to
Storm 1.0.5 RC1 succeeds, though I've not tried RU. I tested this via
shutting down 1.0.4 cluster and starting 1.0.5 cluster which two clusters
are sharing storm-local directory and ZK path.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 9월 7일 (목) 오전 3:29, P. Taylor Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>님이 작성: