Thanks for the bump Jungtaek. I know my +1 vote would take this vote to the necessary count, but my hope was that other PMC members would vote as well (I like to see at least 3 binding +1s outside of the RM’s vote). Nonetheless…

+1 (binding)
Setup a multi-node cluster and rand my usual suite of semi-automatic tests.

-Taylor