A lot of that depends on the version of storm you have, and it is not a use
case that we have played around with too much.

Just looking at a few of our production clusters the CPU usage is very
small (but trying to determine what the CPU usage on a raspberry pi arm
chip when all you have is the usage on a server CPU is hard to do).  The
memory usage, however can be somewhat high, especially for a raspberry pi.
We are setting the heap size for the supervisor on our clusters to 256MB,
but the heap size on the logviewer is 768MB.  But we have not tuned these
at all, so it could easily be a lot smaller and still work.

- Bobby

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 4:36 AM Gayashan Amarasinghe <