Hi,

We're using Storm to handle the data from Kinesis Stream and we're getting
a lot of ReadThroughtputException from the cluster. But we also use
BaseBasicBolt which it's supposed to do the ack automatically and we need
to throttle the read throughput. The question is does MaxSpoutPending work
with BaseBasicBolt?