Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.5.0 RC0

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-12-11, 00:18
+
Bruno Mahé 2012-12-11, 07:29
+
Johnny Zhang 2012-12-12, 08:49
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-12-12, 15:18
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-12-13, 04:45
+
Andrew Bayer 2012-12-14, 17:15
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-12-15, 04:26
+
Bruno Mahé 2012-12-16, 19:34
+
Bruno Mahé 2012-12-16, 19:43
+
Bruno Mahé 2012-12-17, 10:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-12-17, 19:40
+
Edward J. Yoon 2012-12-17, 20:08
+
Johnny Zhang 2012-12-17, 21:35
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2012-12-16, 03:07
+
Sean Mackrory 2012-12-16, 07:30
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-12-18, 18:43
+
Mark Grover 2012-12-18, 18:50
+
Bruno Mahé 2012-12-16, 21:15
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-12-17, 00:29
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.5.0 RC0
+1 (binding). Looks good to me. Installed packages on Centos 6.2.

Stephen

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:29 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Bruno Mahé <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > In case anyone else runs into the same issue, the following will resolve
> the
> > issue:
> > * adding "rpm_mode=false" to my ~/.ant/ant.conf
> >
> > Solution found from the error message advertising the following link:
> > http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute#antivy
>
> Thanks for digging into this -- I believe we should totally RELNOTE
> this.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.

+