HBase >> mail # user >> HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big

Re: HBase Region Server crash if column size become to big
@Mike rows can't span multiple regions but it does not cause crashes. It simply won't allow the region to split and continue to function like a huge region. We had a similar situation long back (when we were on 256mb region sizes) and it worked (just didn't split the region).

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android