Hadoop >> mail # dev >> RE: [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

+1 (non-binding)

I've been testing and patching this branch for the past several months, and
I believe we've reached stability for a merge to trunk.  I want to point
out once again that the branch has been tested on Linux to build confidence
that regressions were not introduced on existing platforms.  I also want to
second the comments from Bikas about how wonderful the collaboration has
been!

Thank you,
--Chris