Hive >> mail # user >> Data Loss with Dynamic Partitioning

Data Loss with Dynamic Partitioning
Hi,

I'm doing an insert query that uses dynamic partitioning.  I'm running
the query on batches of source data at a time and each batch seems to
overwrite all matching dynamic partitions from previous batches.
There's no "overwrite" anywhere in my query.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
jimmyk