Hadoop >> mail # user >> About Data processing

About Data processing
Hello,

  I have one query

  If my data already present on the worker node

  but I need to process it there and after that collect it

  on master node; then which configuration mode

  of Hadoop should I use??

  Seeking for guidance,

  Thank you !!

--