MapReduce >> mail # user >> “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory

Re: “hadoop namenode -format” formats wrong directory
Done.
$ echo $HADOOP_HOME
/usr/lib/hadoop/
$ ll /usr/lib/hadoop/conf
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 16 Фев  6 16:09 /usr/lib/hadoop/conf ->
/etc/hadoop/conf

Sadly, it did not help.