MapReduce, mail # user - 【data migrate from hdfs0.20.* to hdfs-2.0.5(HA)】

【data migrate from hdfs0.20.* to hdfs-2.0.5(HA)】
Bing Jiang 2013-07-26, 06:28
hi,all

Have you tried to find out a way to make data transformation between two
hdfs cluster, which are the different version.

In our environment, one data in 0.20.*, and we want to migrate into
2.0.5(HA).

I try to use distcp, but it occurs to rpc version dismatch.

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: Server IPC version 8 cannot
> communicate with client version 4

Could anyone give me an efficient way to make it?

Thanks.

--
Bing Jiang
weibo: http://weibo.com/jiangbinglover