Hive >> mail # dev >> Deleting the old Wiki

+
Dean Wampler 2013-09-16, 13:51
+
Brock Noland 2013-09-16, 14:08
+
Sean Busbey 2013-09-17, 03:47
Re: Deleting the old Wiki
It's possible that people think that is the "old" wiki, but sadly it's
not. It's just broken and AFAICT for all projects. There is an infra
ticket to fix this for Hive: