HBase >> mail # user >> How can I see the right format data content when I export the table content from Hbase?

How can I see the right format data content when I export the table content from Hbase?
Hello,

I have used the command ./hbase
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.Export 'test'
http://localhost:8020/test to export the data content from the test
table. And I can see the exported content from my hdfs folder,
hdfs://localhost/test/part-m-00000. I have tried 2 commands to read
the content in the part-m-00000. One is -cat, the other is -text. But
both of them show me some garbled message. Can anyone tell me that how
to rightly read the content from the exported file?

Thanks!

Yong