Hadoop >> mail # user >> why not hadoop backup name node data to local disk daily or hourly?

Re: why not hadoop backup name node data to local disk daily or hourly?
what do you mean by this "We changed all IPs of the Hadoop System"

You changed the IPs of the nodes in one go? or you retired nodes one by one
and changed IPs and brought them back in rotation? Also did you change IP
of your NN as well ?

--
Nitin Pawar