Flume, mail # user - Re: Flume Sample Scenario !!!

Re: Flume Sample Scenario !!!
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-15, 10:56
you want flume source code? or flume  usage configuration ?

both are available in source code @
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/trunk;hb=trunk

--
Nitin Pawar