HBase >> mail # dev >> [question] command line to get replication metrics info

[question] command line to get replication metrics info
hi, folks

Looking for your kind suggestions again.

I am working on a command line feature to retrieve the replication metrics
info such as :
replicationSource: ageOfLastShippedOp, timeStampsOfLastShippedOp and
sizeOfLogQueue
replicationSink: ageOfLastAppliedOp, and timeStampsOfLastAppliedOp

The idea is to get the point of time info through either linux command line
or hbase shell command, as a light-weight client interface, comparing to a
completed(certainly better)GUI monitoring  package.

I understand that hbase is using Hadoop metrics(
http://hbase.apache.org/metrics.html). Is there an example that I can
follow to retrieve such info, maybe need to plug in some code into
replicationAdmin or hbaseAdmin?

thanks

Demai
+