Accumulo, mail # dev - Release 1.4.2

+
Keith Turner 2012-10-09, 22:56
+
Ed Kohlwey 2012-10-11, 12:18
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-11, 13:13
+
John Vines 2012-10-09, 23:08
+
Adam Fuchs 2012-10-09, 23:13
+
Eric Newton 2012-10-09, 23:48
Re: Release 1.4.2
Christopher Tubbs 2012-10-11, 22:34
While I appreciate the thought, (I certainly would be interested in
seeing the release process in action, so I know what Maven stuff I
might be able to do to automate/improve it), I don't have much time
this week (or next). I'll definitely want to get more involved in the
release when it comes time to release 1.5.0, though.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1
>
> Also, I would like to hand over the task of creating the release to
> Christopher Tubbs; he has more maven experience, and pays attention to
> details.  I can work closely with him during the release process.
>

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I think we should consider releasing 1.4.2 to make fixes for
>> ACCUMULO-779, ACCUMULO-766, and ACCUMULO-409 available.  Thoughts?
>>
>> Are there other fixes people would like to see in 1.4.2?  I think
>> ACCUMULO-798 would be good to get in.
>>
>> I have been looking through the open tickets marked as fix for 1.4.2
>> trying to organize them.  I could use some help, some tickets I am not
>> sure what the status is.   Its frustrating that we can no longer see
>> svn commits in jira.  If you have a moment take a look at the open
>> 1.4.2 tickets.   If you know that a ticket is complete or should be
>> moved to 1.5, update it please.
>>
>> Keith

+
Eric Newton 2012-10-12, 00:11