Hey Jarcec,

As I've seen the community activity in the past 1-1.5 year, committers were
active only from the EU, and regardless the fact we've received patches
from all over the world (which is more than fascinating dear Sqoop
fellas!!!, keep it up!),
right now I do not know anyone who would be an active evangelist/enthusiast
about Sqoop in CA/PA.

So unless if we have someone, who would be a dedicated for the Sqoop cause
in the US with tons of free time, I would not advise resurrecting the page.

My 2cents,
Attila

Virus-free.
www.avg.com