Hello community,

I think we're on the track after 3 PMC +1's.

Though I totally can understand your eager to have the new release I'd like
to give the possibility to "old" Abe and Jarcec to cast there votes until
Thursday evening.

If we won't face any concerns I'll move forward with the release on
Thursday ( my Sqoop day of the week )

If I would need any help I'll let you know! Many thanks in advance!.

Attila