Hi folks,

Here, I have a constraint on my source database : I can use connections for
how long I want, but I cannot reopen again and again connections (the
password has a limited validity, not the connections)

So I would like to re-use a single jdbc connection to collect several
tables.

Is it possible ?

PS : I'm a beginner in sqoop, please apologize if it's a documented
question. I didn't find

thanks
Mathieu