Abe, Thanks for starting to work on the relase.   I have a few patches to
get in and would start publishing the patches for review in the next few
days.   It looks like there are some cleanup patches that we can get in as
well and wallet support patch so realistically, it may be a week or so
before I can get all these patches posted.

I think it would be good to get them in 1.4.5

Thanks

Venkat
On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 5:22 PM, David Robson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Regards

Venkat