Hello everyone,

As I've noticed (from the commits) in the past few weeks Szabi (Szabolcs
Vasas) has become a committer, and Bogi (Boglarka Egyed) has been a
committer since August (BTW: CONGRATS GUYS ONCE MORE!!!), but if I'm not
mistaken no one has updated the team list on the project site (
http://sqoop.apache.org/team-list.html), thus they are not yet
included/printed there.

I'd like to kindly ask someone's help (who has the right level of access
and permissons for this) to please update the site!

Thanks in advance,

Attila