Well, I was able to install OraOop into Sqoop.
Now I see that the problem is that I'm trying to export to Oracle a
timestamp column which is a long value (the epoch) but the drivers looks
like it requires the date format to be in "human" readable string. At least
that's what the user guide says.
So, I will need to format my data right? From 1402946848 to 2014-06-16
19:27:28

Thanks
On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Leonardo Brambilla <