Attila,

I think improving build infrastructure for Sqoop makes a lot of sense. I
think focusing on build system and tests works. Please be cognizant of the
following:

   - Docs for Sqoop1 and Sqoop2 are built in different ways. It might be
   interesting to update how docs are built in Sqoop1.
   - Apache Rat and Cobertura are being used in Sqoop1 I believe. Please
   make sure these aren't left out.

Also, would the build system change or stay the same? c.f.
https://builds.apache.org/job/Sqoop-hadoop100/1036/search/?q=Sqoop.

Abe