HBase >> mail # user >> Premature EOF: no length prefix available

Re: Premature EOF: no length prefix available

On May 2, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry, hit send too soon. I would recommend the following instance types:
>
>    hi1.4xlarge: Expensive but it has a comfortable level of resources and
> will perform

Yeah at a spot price of $3.00 an hour per server?
Its expensive and fast. Note that you will want to up the number of slots from the default 2 that are set up. ;-)
More tuning is recommended. (Ooops! That's for EMR not just EC2)