Hive >> mail # dev >> reduced unit test timings

Re: reduced unit test timings
I am not sure about half, but
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-3947 has certainly helped. Both
MiniMRCliDriver and NegativeMiniMRCliDriver used to remain in hung state
for ~10 minutes after all tests have run and minicluster is tearing down.
That patch has saved atleast ~15 mins for test runs in my environment.

Thanks to Navis for that!

Ashutosh