HBase >> mail # user >> slow operation in postPut

slow operation in postPut
Hello,
I have a class extending BaseRegionObserver and I use the postPut method to
run a slow procedure. I'd like to run more these procedures in more
threads. Is it possible to run more HTable.put(put) methods concurrently? I
tried, but I have this error for each thread:

Exception in thread "Thread-3" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index:
1, Size: 1
        at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:604)
        at java.util.ArrayList.remove(ArrayList.java:445)
        at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.flushCommits(HTable.java:966)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.doPut(HTable.java:811)
        at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.put(HTable.java:786)
        at img.PutFilesThread.run(PutFilesThread.java:74)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Anybody has an idea?
  Thanks,
  Pavel Hančar